ELEMENT PROMOTION: Solar NZ 2040 is being held at the Auckland War Memorial Museum Events Centre, in the Auckland Domain on November 7 and 8.
The conference host, the Sustainable Electricity Association of New Zealand (SEANZ), concentrates on driving the growth of onsite renewable electricity generation in New Zealand.
SEANZ have selected industry leaders for the conference including keynote speaker Simon Troman (Managing Director, IT Power, Australia), who will discuss how disruptive solar PV has been in Australia, with 20% of its buildings using solar PV – in the context of a government moving to reduce renewable energy targets.
Speakers will explore what New Zealand’s newly-elected government will mean for the solar PV industry. with three Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) and Electricity Authority (EA) officials presenting their positions.
Speaker topics will include:
• The solar industry’s plan for New Zealand to 2040 – vision and numbers: Brendan Winitana (Chairman, SEANZ) will provide an update of important numbers, growth, analysis and the industry’s latest position.
• Solar power case studies featuring Reid Technology: David Reid will speak about the Samoa Racecourse solar farm.
• Leadership and success in business: Jan Nicol (Managing Director, Sharp Corporation) presents a how-to guide for getting ahead in business.
• What’s next in the solar PV space? A “panel-of-four” – a leading New Zealand solar PV academic, a lines company manager, a solar PV system integrator and a technical whiz kid – will present the benefits and value of neural networks (and a definition).
• The Technology Stream: Hear from three leading suppliers about new developments and their impact.
• The new SEANZ ABB Industry Awards Event: Recognising excellence in the solar industry. Join key players in the industry – inverter companies, engineering companies, regional councils, national government and building-integrated PV manufacturers and designers – to network and celebrate the industry.
If you are looking to invest in solar power and renewable energy sources or are already involved in the industry, Solar NZ 2040 is where you want to be on November 7-8.
Free Clean Green Computer Recycling Market Leaders for Sustainable, Environmentally Friendly Computer Recycling. We offer the following services: 100% Free Computer recycling and e-Waste Disposal Friendly No Fuss Service FREE computer recycling Pick-up Service Auckland Wide Disposing of all Computers, Printers, Monitors & Telephone Equipment Enterprise Services, Decommissioning, Audits, Data Destruction
As part of its 10-year budget, Auckland Council is funding a new region-wide inorganic collection service that will mean Auckland can reuse and recycle as many items as possible. From September, the new inorganic service will be annual and will need to be booked in advance. Items will be collected from within your property. How […]